Motorola M800 bag phone:
CDMA 1X 800/1900 Mhz / AMPS 800 Mhz / Activation by Verizon, Alltel, US Cellular or other CDMA carrier
Power via cigarette lighter adapter, wall charger or rechargeable battery
- Swivel Spike Antenna (TNC)
- Backup Battery
- Mountable External Microphone
- Wall Charger/Power Supply
- CLA car charger
- User Manual
- Shoulder Strap
- Privacy Handset
- Detachable Accessory Carrying Pouch
Dimension: 14 x 9 x 8 ½ in.
Weight: 10 lbs
Personalization / Fun Features
- Multiple language options
- Radio mute
- Multiple ringtones
- Well-spaced tactile keypad
- 2-way navigation key
- Adjustable blue backlight and contrast display setting
- High resolution display: 8mm Character height
Call Management Features
- Time & date stamp
- Caller line identifierı (CLI)
- Conference Calling: with up to 5 participants
- Security & cost control features including fixed dial and call barring
- Phonebook: Up to 500 entries, 20 voice tags
- E-Mailı: Send and receive emails, faxes and files using Motorola Mobile PhoneTools
- Speech Recognition: Name & number
Productivity / Lifestyle Features
- A-GPS (Assisted Global Positioning Services): emergency location service
- Auxiliary alert
- Ignition sense
- Bands: CDMA 1 x 800/1900 MHz / AMPS 800 MHz
- Regulatory approved: CDG1 and 2, FCC part 15 Class B, EME, I.C 1090
- Full duplex with excellent audio quality
- Data Connectivity:Packet data Max BR support 13.6 kbps
- Antenna:Mini-UHF connector
- Dimensions (H x W x D):170 x 60 x 35 m
- Weight: 250 g
NOTE: Certain mobile phone features are dependent on the capabilities and settings of your service provider's network. Additionally, certain features may not be activated by your service provider, and/or their network settings may limit the feature's functionality. Always contact your service provider about feature availability and functionality. All features, functionality and other product specifications are based upon the latest available information and are believed to be accurate; however such product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
1Network dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Photo ID and ring tone assignment to the Address Book entries, must be saved on the phone and not the SIM card.
2All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
3The use of wireless devices and their accessories may be prohibited or restricted in certain areas. Always obey the laws and regulations on the use of these products.
4Operates in many major cities and countries where GSM network coverage and roaming agreements are present.
5Push-to-Talk ("PTT") and the other features indicated are network and subscription dependent features, and are not available in all areas. PTT connectivity requires PTT compatible phones.
6Data transmision speed is approximate and depends on the traffic on the network. Actual speeds will vary, and are often less than the maximum possible.
7Available user memory varies due to the configuration of the phone, which varies by service provider.
8This device supports Bluetooth profiles. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. To determine the profiles supported by other Motorola devices, visit www.hellomoto.com/bluetooth. For other devices, contact their respective manufacturer.
Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers. Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
9The unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials is contrary to the provisions of the Copyright Laws of the United States and other countries. This device is intended solely for copying non-copyrighted materials, materials in which you own the copyright, or materials which you are authorized or legally permitted to copy. If you are uncertain about your right to copy any material, please contact your legal advisor.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 28 August, 2007.